The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic and growing international organisation that will provide you with the perfect platform for massive career development, then read on!
Our client is a global leader in the fields of consumer electronics, wireless telecommunications, home electronics, home Appliance, and Vehicle Components. Together with over 83.000 employees provides our customer quality products around the world. The vehicle part of our client is operating its own R&D, Manufacturing, and Marketing functions in 12 regions across the globe. The vehicle Company is supplying the competitive and qualified products to major customers in the automotive industry, in four categories: xEV Solution, Infotainment Devices, Safety and Convenience Devices, and Vehicle Engineering.
Sales Operator (m/f)
Our client supplies Infotainment and other vehicle component products to OEMs worldwide
- Managing Demand Forecast, Pricing, Purchase/Sales Order, Delivery/Logistics, Invoicing
- Manage communication to and with OEM (purchasing, production, Quality) and Internal stakeholders (demand planning, production, quality and warehouse)
- Management of processing whole sales order and delivery flow from UK W/H to OEM plant
- Working in conjunction with Sales, HQ S&OP and Supply chain team to develop and improve forecasting/Delivery process
- Facilitating consensus meeting with OEM MP&L(Material Planning & Logistics) team to confirm weekly/monthly call offs
- Monitoring periodical performance measures and OEM non-conformance to enable process improvement in Sales Operation by providing fact based analysis with correctly action plan
- Building on collaborative working relationships with OEM to drive Delfor/Deljit accuracy
- Strong communication with HQ Sales and S&OP
- Ensuring correct pricing on all orders & AR(Account Receivable)/AP(Account Payable) cross-check and support SCM/Accounting team for trouble shooting
- Customer registration of OEM, Maintain up-to-date and accurate filing system
- Trouble shooting on operation and CS representative(until assigning CS FSE) and f-up
- Tooling / Development Cost communication with customer, issue invoice / AR management
- Setting-up rules and communication with OEM about compensation for stocks due to over forecast from OEM
- Collection and calculation development/tooling invoices for duty declare
- Quick Savings payment management Reporting regularly on actuals and issues
- Liaising with OEM and client’s
Warehouse for additional collections outside of the weekly Monday collection
- Academical degree in business administration or simular
- Experience in Sales Operations / project management (Incoterms, JIT Business, OWP/MWP Packaging, EDI setup, int. Customs)
- experienced in new project set up in automotive preferable Tier1 as well as direct sales/ acquisition
- MS Office and job related as above
- Willingness to business travel
- Good English and Korean language skills (Spoken and Written), preferred additional German language skills
Our client offer:
- A self dependent job in a dynamic and international environment
- Further training options, flexible working hours
- Motivated, strong and integrated team
Please submit your application including CV, preferably by email to email@example.com. Your
contact person is Mr. Frank Kewitsch.
We are happy to answer any questions you may advance by phone - we look forward to your call!
Absolute discretion and consideration of blocking notes we assure you of course.
Mr. Frank Kewitsch
fon +49 (0)4242 57 48 6 88
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.