HW engineer of infotainment system (m/f), Gothenburg
The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic and growing international organisation that will provide you with the perfect platform for massive career development, then read on!
Our client is a global leader in the fields of consumer electronics, wireless telecommunications, home electronics, home Appliance, and Vehicle Components. Together with over 83.000 employees provides our customer quality products around the world. The vehicle part of our client is operating its own R&D, Manufacturing, and Marketing functions in 12 regions across the globe. The vehicle Company is supplying the competitive and qualified products to major customers in the automotive industry, in four categories: xEV Solution, Infotainment Devices, Safety and Convenience Devices, and Vehicle Engineering.
- Development of Car Infotainment Components (Central information display)
- Product development in cooperation with customer and development team and monitoring of development process
- Working with infotainment system like IHU, CSD, WPC, etc.
- Support mechanical design engineers and manage Q&A with customers
- Interface to customer / Capability to discuss with customer
- Academical degree in mechanical engineering, information, display technology or similar
- 3+ years comparable work related experience in automotive environment preferred
- You have to report and introduce skills in English in CAN-Bus communication
- Experience in hardware or software development, mechanics, optics
- Knowledge in the area of electronic components in the vehicle (radio, navigation, telematics) is optional
- Idealy knowledge of display related mechanical Engineering
- Communication skills in an international team
- MS Office and job related as above
- Creative, Customer focus, Proactive, Good team player
- Willingness to business travel
- Fluent Swedish language skills (Spoken and Written), with pleasure native
- Good English language skills (Spoken and Written), preferred additional Korean language skills (Spoken and Written)
Our client offer:
- A self dependent job in a dynamic and international environment
- Further training options, flexible working hours
- Motivated, strong and integrated team
Please submit your application including CV, preferably by email to email@example.com. Your
contact person is Mr. Frank Kewitsch.
We are happy to answer any questions you may advance by phone - we look forward to your call!
Absolute discretion and consideration of blocking notes we assure you of course.
Mr. Frank Kewitsch
fon +49 (0)4242 57 48 6 88
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.