The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
Our client is an established North American Tier 1 supplier of transmissions, clutches and other driveline components to the automotive industry.
Our client is now hiring a:
Transmission Noise & Vibration Engineer (m/f)
At their engineering center in:
West Flanders / Belgium
- As a Transmission Noise & Vibration Engineer, you analyze the risks of the designs of automated and semi-automatic transmissions in terms of noise and vibration
- You determine possible improvements and work out them in close collaboration with the design team
- After the prototype has been built, you determine in consultation with your fellow development engineers how to measure vibration and noise in various test situations (test bench, test vehicle, etc.) using specific measuring equipment
- You conduct tests alongside the test lab colleagues and process the test results in reports internally and to the customer
- You help to define limits on production test benches to ensure optimal NVH quality of the production
Our customer expects:
- An MSc in engineering, physics, acoustics, or alternatively a BSc with substantial experience in NVH analysis and engineering in an automotive environment
- Extensive hands – on experience with test benches and data analysis software, such as Matlab, etc.
- Someone who is practical, hands-on and enjoys analysis and problem solving
- Ability to work accurately, autonomously and structured
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing
- Interpersonal skills in communicating with customers and colleagues from other field of expertise
- Positive energy and pioneering spirit
- Willingness to go on business trips worldwide
Our customer offers:
- Permanent or temporary, full time employment contracts with the development center in Belgium
- An extremely high quality of living in one of the most beautiful areas of Europe
- Performance based salary
- Attractive benefits such as group insurance, meal vouchers, expat tax option, etc.
- An interesting and diversified job for people who like challenges
- Being part of a well - lead, multi - national and multi - cultural team
- Additional individual benefits such as corporate housing, gym membership, extra health insurance, international schools and kindergartens, etc., are open for discussion
- What is important to you?
Submit your complete documents to email@example.com.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or e-mail for further information. Discretion guaranteed.
Mr. Jürgen Meyerdierks
fon +49 (0)172 6729 223
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.