The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
Our client is an established North American Tier 1 supplier of transmissions, clutches and other driveline components to the automotive industry.
Our client is now hiring several:
Transmission Assembly Engineers (m/f)
For permanent employment at their engineering center in:
West Flanders / Belgium
The positions are called Industrial Engineer / Product Process Engineer
- You work within the industrial engineering team
- You specify process and equipment requirements for both high and low volume transmission assembly
- For low volume clutch and component production in Belgium, you are responsible for process engineering, equipment procurement and manufacturing quality
- For high volume transmission projects in the US and Mexico, you are responsible for process engineering and support “design for manufacturing” within the DCT product group. You are based in Belgium, but may have to support SOP on site
Our customer expects:
- At least a bachelor degree in engineering; specializing in mechanical or automotive engineering or equivalent qualification
- Extensive hands – on experience with automated and semi-automated transmission assembly, EOL testing and the whole APQP process
- Someone who is practical, hands-on and enjoys analysis and problem solving
- Ability to work accurately, autonomously and structured
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing
- Interpersonal skills in communicating with customers and colleagues from other field of expertise
- Positive energy and pioneering spirit
Our customer offers:
- Permanent, full time employment contracts with the development center in Belgium
- An extremely high quality of living in one of the most beautiful areas of Europe
- Performance based salary
- Attractive benefits such as group insurance, meal vouchers, expat tax option, etc.
- An interesting and diversified job for people who like challenges
- Being part of a well - lead, multi - national and multi - cultural team
- Additional individual benefits such as corporate housing, gym membership, extra health insurance, international schools and kindergartens, etc., are open for discussion
- What is important to you?
Submit your complete documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or e-mail for further information.
Mr. Jürgen Meyerdierks
fon +49 (0)172 6729 223
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.