The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
Our client is an established North American Tier 1 supplier of transmissions, clutches and other driveline components to the automotive industry.
Our client is now hiring several:
Test set up Engineer (m/f)
At their engineering center in:
West Flanders / Belgium
As a Test Set-up Engineer, you receive test specifications and demands from the Engineering, Production, or Quality department. You analyze what is needed to fulfill these demands and initiate the necessary actions. You will evaluate which existing tests and test systems can be used, what adjustments, modifications and investments should be made and who can do it. You will keep track of timing, cost and progress. If necessary, you make sure that new equipment is developed and procured. You have coordinate suppliers and collaborate with the design and test lab departments. You coordinate the assembly and validation test of the new test equipment. Finally, you provide training top the test engineers who use the equipment and support them.
Our customer expects:
- You obtained a degree in electronics, mechanical engineering or electro mechanics and bring extensive relevant work experience to the table
- You have wide spread experience with mechanical and hydraulic systems.
- Control technology is seen as an advantages
- You are software-minded and strong in analytic thinking
- You have a strong interest in mechatronics
- Analytic thinking and problem solving is your forte
- You have creative mind
- You are able to work independent as well as being a team player
Our customer offers:
- A supportive climate where you get on-the-job training that is tailored to your skills and in line with our needs
- A high-tech environment that is full of creative and technical talent
- A varied job, where you will be continually expanding your knowledge
- A dynamic work atmosphere, good opportunities for training and growth, an organization with a flat hierarchy, an inspiring company culture and an attractive compensation package
Submit your complete documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or e-mail for further information. Discretion guaranteed.
Mr. Jürgen Meyerdierks
fon +49 (0)172 6729 223
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.