The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
Our client is an established North American Tier 1 supplier of transmissions, clutches and other driveline components to the automotive industry.
Our client is now hiring several:
Test Engineers (m/f)
For permanent employment at their engineering center in:
West Flanders / Belgium
- Within the DCT product team, you are working on function and durability testing. What you bring to the table is your understanding of powertrain application as a whole and your experience with transmission development.
- You specify and conduct product tests, analyze data and create test reports.
- You design and conduct durability tests and functional tests based upon customer requirements and specifications on in – house test benches as well as hired test benches at supplier´s locations.
- You analyze test data, create reports and make suggestions to the design team.
- You work closely with colleagues from other engineering disciplines and departments, such as purchasing, quality, process engineering, testing, etc., in order to contribute to the overall project success.
Our customer expects:
- A degree, diploma or equivalent as a mechanical engineer or technician; specializing in mechanical, electrical or automotive engineering.
- Extensive hands – on experience with test benches and data analysis software, such as Matlab, etc.
- Someone who is practical, hands-on and enjoys analysis and problem solving.
- Ability to work accurately, autonomously and structured.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Interpersonal skills in communicating with customers and colleagues from other field of expertise.
- Positive energy and pioneering spirit.
Our customer offers:
- Permanent, full time employment contracts with the development center in Belgium.
- An extremely high quality of living in one of the most beautiful areas of Europe.
- Performance based salary.
- Attractive benefits such as group insurance, meal vouchers, expat tax option, etc.
- An interesting and diversified job for people who like challenges.
- Being part of a well - lead, multi - national and multi - cultural team.
- Additional individual benefits such as corporate housing, gym membership, extra health insurance, international schools and kindergartens, etc., are open for discussion.
- What is important to you?
Submit your complete documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or e-mail for further information. Discretion guaranteed.
Mr. Jürgen Meyerdierks
fon +49 (0)172 6729 223
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.