The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
Our client is an established North American Tier 1 supplier of transmissions, clutches and other driveline components to the automotive industry.
Our client is now hiring several:
Supplier Quality Development Engineers (m/f)
For permanent employment at their engineering center in:
West Flanders / Belgium
- You work within the industrialization and manufacturing team
- You will be assigned to one or more transmission components and responsible for a high level of reliable delivery and quality manufacturing by the component suppliers
- You monitor and support prototype and production suppliers for dual clutch transmission components
- You implement quality monitoring procedures and documentation at supplier´s facilities
- You perform on site audits according to relevant ISO and QS regulations and design specifications
- You analyze and resolve problems related to component availability and quality
Our customer expects:
- At least a bachelor degree in engineering; specializing in mechanical, electrical, or automotive engineering or equivalent qualification
- Extensive hands – on experience as a supplier quality engineer in an automotive environment
- Extensive knowledge of TS/ISO standards, automotive quality systems and relevant QS tools, such as Six Sigma, 7 Step, 5Y, etc.
- Willingness to travel extensively worldwide to audit and support suppliers on site
- Someone who is practical, hands-on and enjoys analysis and problem solving
- Ability to work accurately, autonomously and structured
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing
- Interpersonal skills in communicating with suppliers from different countries and cultures
- Positive energy and pioneering spirit
Our customer offers:
- Permanent, full time employment contracts with the development center in Belgium
- An extremely high quality of living in one of the most beautiful areas of Europe
- Performance based salary
- Attractive benefits such as group insurance, meal vouchers, expat tax option, etc.
- An interesting and diversified job for people who like challenges
- Being part of a well - lead, multi - national and multi - cultural team
- Additional individual benefits such as corporate housing, gym membership, extra health insurance, international schools and kindergartens, etc., are open for discussion
- What is important to you?
Submit your complete documents to email@example.com.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or e-mail for further information. Discretion guaranteed.
Mr. Jürgen Meyerdierks
fon +49 (0)172 6729 223
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.