The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
Our client is an established North American Tier 1 supplier of transmissions, clutches and other driveline components to the automotive industry.
Our client is now hiring several:
Senior Functional Safety Engineer (m/f)
At their engineering center in:
West Flanders / Belgium
As Senior Functional Safety Engineer you use your practical experience of working with the ISO26262 functional safety process to guide our project teams in the analysis, implementation and validation of safety measures and concepts to meet the defined safety goals. After specific training on transmission systems you will acquire the necessary system knowledge to analyze the safety aspects of our state of the art DCT transmissions. You will drive and/or execute the required safety analysis and will ensure that these are documented in our documentation tooling. You will interact with the Functional Safety department of our customers. You will ensure that test and validation reports are also documented.
Our customer expects:
- You obtained a Master’s degree in Electronics/Electro-mechanical engineering
- You have experience in (functional) safety engineering in an automotive, rail or aerospace environment
- You are able to independently steer an ISO26262 project and provide guidance to junior safety engineers
- You have experienced in the execution and management of system analysis
- You are a team player with good communication skills
- Eye for detail, structured & qualitative working is your forte
Our customer offers:
- A supportive climate where you get on-the-job training that is tailored to your skills and in line with our needs
- A high-tech environment that is full of creative and technical talent
- A varied job, where you will be continually expanding your knowledge
- A dynamic work atmosphere, good opportunities for training and growth, an organization with a flat hierarchy, an inspiring company culture and an attractive compensation package
Submit your complete documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or e-mail for further information. Discretion guaranteed.
Mr. Jürgen Meyerdierks
fon +49 (0)172 6729 223
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.