The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
Our client is an established North American Tier 1 supplier of transmissions, clutches and other driveline components to the automotive industry.
Our client is now hiring a:
Prototype Process Engineer (m/f)
For permanent employment at their engineering center in:
West Flanders / Belgium
- You work within the prototype operations team
- You specify and design the prototype manufacturing and assembly process based on customer requirements and design engineering specifications
- You specify and procure prototype assembly equipment and tools
- You coordinate closely with the prototype assembly supervisor and ensure quality criteria is met
- You design and implement build data documentation and analysis and feed relevant information back to the design team
Our customer expects:
- At least a bachelor degree in engineering; specializing in mechanical, or automotive engineering or equivalent qualification
- Extensive hands – on experience with transmission assembly, prototype – related manufacturing issues and the whole APQP process
- Someone who is practical, hands-on and enjoys analysis and problem solving
- Ability to work accurately, autonomously and structured
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing
- Interpersonal skills in communicating with customers and colleagues from other field of expertise
- Positive energy and pioneering spirit
Our customer offers:
- Permanent, full time employment contracts with the development center in Belgium
- An extremely high quality of living in one of the most beautiful areas of Europe
- Performance based salary
- Attractive benefits such as group insurance, meal vouchers, expat tax option, etc.
- An interesting and diversified job for people who like challenges
- Being part of a well - lead, multi - national and multi - cultural team
- Additional individual benefits such as corporate housing, gym membership, extra health insurance, international schools and kindergartens, etc., are open for discussion.
- What is important to you?
Submit your complete documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or e-mail for further information.
Mr. Jürgen Meyerdierks
fon +49 (0)172 6729 223
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.