The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
Our client is an established North American Tier 1 supplier of transmissions, clutches and other driveline components to the automotive industry.
Our client is now hiring:
Product Engineer Transmission Systems (m/f)
For permanent employment at their engineering center in:
West Flanders / Belgium
- Within the development department you are the key figure between design, development, quality, assembly, test lab and industrialization of mechanical components for transmissions
- You support development engineers as a problem solver in problem analysis during development and production to prevent future launch problems. In addition, you are the driving force to analyze, monitor and optimize the feasibility and quality of components, assembly, etc., as well as being the first contact point in case of technical questions, impact assessments, use of alternative components and / or in case of problems
- You develop and test assembly methods and tools for small prototype series and, on the basis of that, advice to the industrialization group once to develop tools for larger series. Knowing the product technically as well as the knowledge of manufacturing and assembly processes are your main tools
Our customer expects:
- A degree, diploma or equivalent as a mechanical engineer or technician; specializing in mechanical or automotive engineering
- Several years of experience in product design, product launch and APQP in an automotive environment
- Someone who is practical, hands-on and enjoys analysis and problem solving
- Ability to work accurately, autonomously and structured
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Interpersonal skills in communicating with customers and colleagues from other field of expertise
- Positive energy and pioneering spirit
Our customer offers:
- Permanent, full time employment contracts with the development center in Belgium
- An extremely high quality of living in one of the most beautiful areas of Europe
- Performance based salary
- Attractive benefits such as group insurance, meal vouchers, expat tax option, etc.
- An interesting and diversified job for people who like challenges
- Being part of a well - lead, multi - national and multi - cultural team
- Additional individual benefits such as corporate housing, gym membership, extra health insurance, international schools and kindergartens, etc., are open for discussion
- What is important to you?
Submit your complete documents to email@example.com.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or e-mail for further information. Discretion guaranteed.
Mr. Jürgen Meyerdierks
fon +49 (0)172 6729 223
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.