The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
Our client is an established North American Tier 1 supplier of transmissions, clutches and other driveline components to the automotive industry.
Our client is now hiring:
Product Engineer Mechanical Systems (m/f)
For permanent employment at their engineering center in:
West Flanders / Belgium
- Within the design team, you are the key interface between design, development, quality, assembly, test lab and industrialization specialized in mechanical parts and function of automotive transmissions
- You support the development engineers as a problem solver for problem analysis during development and in production. Your structured approach prevents reoccurring problems.
- To that purpose you take a leading role in analysis, follow-up and optimization of the quality of components, assembly, systems, etc. as well as being first point of contact in case of technical questions.
- You develop and test assembly methods and tools for low volume prototype manufacturing and based on this experience, you advise the industrialization team once tools need to be developed for larger prototype builds or full volume production.
Our customer expects:
- A degree, diploma or equivalent as a mechanical engineer or technician; specializing in mechanical or automotive engineering.
- Someone who is practical, hands-on and enjoys analysis and problem solving.
- Ability to work accurately, autonomously and structured.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Interpersonal skills in communicating with customers and colleagues from other field of expertise.
- Positive energy and pioneering spirit.
Our customer offers:
- Permanent, full time employment contracts with the development center in Belgium.
- An extremely high quality of living in one of the most beautiful areas of Europe.
- Performance based salary.
- Attractive benefits such as group insurance, meal vouchers, expat tax option, etc.
- An interesting and diversified job for people who like challenges.
- Being part of a well - lead, multi - national and multi - cultural team.
- Additional individual benefits such as corporate housing, gym membership, extra health insurance, international schools and kindergartens, etc., are open for discussion.
- What is important to you?
Submit your complete documents to email@example.com
Please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or e-mail for further information. Discretion guaranteed.
Mr. Jürgen Meyerdierks
fon +49 (0)172 6729 223
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.