The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
Our client is an established North American Tier 1 supplier of transmissions, clutches and other driveline components to the automotive industry.
Our client is now hiring several:
OBD Functional Development &
Validation Engineer (m/f)
At their engineering center in:
West Flanders / Belgium
As OBD Functional Development & Validation Engineer, you understand and interpret (transmission related) On Board Diagnostic (OBD)-regulations for different markets (mainly US and EU). You document and communicate detected issues to application and calibration experts. In addition you propose software and/or calibration changes to ensure OBD compliance. Further, you take up all OBD related communication with the OEM customer. As input to the OEM customer’s OBD certification procedure, you create OBD certification documentation. You also check and maintain OBD test readiness of provided transmission control software. You develop testing methods to verify implemented OBD requirements in a HIL and/or vehicle environment.
Our customer expects:
- You have experience in OBD development, proven experience in compliance to the California Air Resources Board (CARB) OBDII regulations is an asset
- You preferably have knowledge of and/or experience with vehicle measurement, calibration and diagnostic tools (INCA, CANape, CANalyzer, CANoe)
- You have working knowledge of development tools such as MATLAB/SIMULINK and embedded software programming in C
- You have a strong interest and/or experience with automotive powertrain systems and components
- You are hands-on, highly motivated, and have good communication and presentation skills
- You are a team player, but well organized to work independently
- You are open to travel internationally when needed
Our customer offers:
- A supportive climate where you get on-the-job training that is tailored to your skills and in line with our needs
- A high-tech environment that is full of creative and technical talent
- A varied job, where you will be continually expanding your knowledge
- A dynamic work atmosphere, good opportunities for training and growth, an organization with a flat hierarchy, an inspiring company culture and an attractive compensation package
Submit your complete documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or e-mail for further information. Discretion guaranteed.
Mr. Jürgen Meyerdierks
fon +49 (0)172 6729 223
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.