The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
Our client is an established North American Tier 1 supplier of transmissions, clutches and other driveline components to the automotive industry.
Our client is now hiring a:
Lead Test Engineer (m/f)
For permanent employment at their engineering center in:
West Flanders / Belgium
- Within the DCT product team, you are responsible for dual clutch transmission testing and the development of the company´s testing methods and procedures. What you bring to the table is your understanding of transmission testing procedures as a whole and your experience with test benches
- You specify, design and conduct durability tests and functional tests based upon customer requirements and specifications on in – house test benches as well as hired test benches at supplier´s locations
- You analyze test data, create reports and make suggestions to the design team
- You lead, advise and support other test engineers and external testing service contractors
- You work closely with test rig engineers and design engineers on improvements, specifications and test strategy in order to improve the overall testing capabilities of the company
Our customer expects:
- At least a bachelor degree in engineering; specializing in mechanical, electrical or automotive engineering
- Extensive hands – on experience with test benches and data analysis software, such as Matlab, etc.
- Someone who is practical, hands-on and enjoys analysis and problem solving
- Ability to work accurately, autonomously and structured
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing
- Interpersonal skills in communicating with customers and colleagues from other field of expertise
- Positive energy and pioneering spirit
Our customer offers:
- Permanent, full time employment contracts with the development center in Belgium.
- An extremely high quality of living in one of the most beautiful areas of Europe.
- Performance based salary.
- Attractive benefits such as group insurance, meal vouchers, expat tax option, etc.
- An interesting and diversified job for people who like challenges.
- Being part of a well - lead, multi - national and multi - cultural team.
- Additional individual benefits such as corporate housing, gym membership, extra health insurance, international schools and kindergartens, etc., are open for discussion.
- What is important to you?
Submit your complete documents to email@example.com.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or e-mail for further information.
Mr. Jürgen Meyerdierks
fon +49 (0)172 6729 223
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.