The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
Our client is an established North American Tier 1 supplier of transmissions, clutches and other driveline components to the automotive industry.
Our client is now hiring several:
DCT Development Engineers (m/f)
For permanent employment at their engineering center in:
West Flanders / Belgium
- You are part of the DCT design team and work on various tasks regarding design, testing, application, etc., depending on your own expertise and work experience. What you bring to the table is your understanding of transmissions and driveline systems as a whole.
- You design and evaluate DCT components, actuators, software, gears, etc. or subassemblies based upon customer requirements and engineering specifications.
- You validate and test components, subassemblies and ASM, create reports and suggest improvements.
- You specify and select third party components based upon performance and cost.
- You work closely with colleagues from other engineering disciplines and departments, such as purchasing, quality, process engineering, testing, etc., in order to contribute to the overall project success.
Our customer expects:
- A degree, diploma or equivalent as an engineer or technician; specializing in mechanical, electrical, systems or computer engineering. Alternatively several years of hands – on work experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Interpersonal skills in communicating with customers and colleagues from other field of expertise.
- Positive energy and pioneering spirit.
Our customer offers:
- Permanent, full time employment contracts with the development center in Belgium.
- An extremely high quality of living in one of the most beautiful areas of Europe.
- Attractive and performance based salary.
- Attractive benefits such as group insurance, meal vouchers, expat tax option, etc.
- An interesting and diversified job for people who like challenges.
- Being part of a well - lead, multi - national and multi - cultural team.
- Additional individual benefits such as corporate housing, gym membership, extra health insurance, international schools and kindergartens, etc., are open for discussion.
- What is important to you?
Submit your complete documents to email@example.com
Please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or e-mail for further information. Discretion guaranteed.
Mr. Jürgen Meyerdierks
fon +49 (0)172 6729 223
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.