The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
Our client is an established North American Tier 1 supplier of transmissions, clutches and other driveline components to the automotive industry.
Our client is now hiring several:
Controls Test Engineer (m/f)
For permanent employment at their engineering center in:
West Flanders / Belgium
As Controls Test Engineer you are responsible for testing and validating the embedded software of our dual clutch transmissions. Together with the colleagues you are developing a validation plan and create test procedures and scripts to plan and execute the tests. You work closely with the other test engineers and the base and application software team to analyze and resolve the reported issues.
Our customer expects:
- You obtained a Master’s degree in Electronics or Electro-Mechanical Engineering, or a bachelor´s degree and extensive relevant experience
- A couple of years with software testing is seen as an asset
- You are process oriented and have attention to details
- Problem analysis and problem solving is your forte
- You are hands-on, pragmatic & creative
- You are a team player, but well organized to work independently
Our customer offers:
- A supportive climate where you get on-the-job training that is tailored to your skills and in line with our needs
- A high-tech environment that is full of creative and technical talent
- A varied job, where you will be continually expanding your knowledge
- A dynamic work atmosphere, good opportunities for training and growth, an organization with a flat hierarchy, an inspiring company culture and an attractive compensation package
Submit your complete documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or e-mail for further information. Discretion guaranteed.
Mr. Jürgen Meyerdierks
fon +49 (0)172 6729 223
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.