The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
Our client is an established North American Tier 1 supplier of transmissions, clutches and other driveline components to the automotive industry.
Our client is now hiring several:
Controls Calibration Engineer (m/f)
At their engineering center in:
West Flanders / Belgium
The application software development team develops, maintains and calibrates the models which control the features and functions of the complete Double Clutch Transmission. As Controls Calibration Engineer within this team you are responsible for measuring and calibrating the shift behavior and shift quality strategy by vehicle simulation and/or by driving sessions in the demonstration vehicles. You are also responsible for updating and maintaining calibration data. Next to that you will be involved in analyzing and diagnosing transmission behavior issues, providing input to other development teams and into End of Line data gathering on prototype transmissions.
Our customer expects:
- You obtained an MSc in Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or Electro mechanics. Alternatively you obtained a BSc and bring extensive relevant work experience to the table
- You have experience with Model-Based Design
- Control technology is seen as an advantages
- You are software-minded and strong in analytic thinking
- You have a strong interest in mechatronics
- Analytic thinking and problem solving is your forte
- You have creative mind
- You are able to work independent as well as being a team player
- You are open to travel internationally (up to 30 % of the time)
Our customer offers:
- A supportive climate where you get on-the-job training that is tailored to your skills and in line with our needs
- A high-tech environment that is full of creative and technical talent
- A varied job, where you will be continually expanding your knowledge
- A dynamic work atmosphere, good opportunities for training and growth, an organization with a flat hierarchy, an inspiring company culture and an attractive compensation package
Submit your complete documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or e-mail for further information. Discretion guaranteed.
Mr. Jürgen Meyerdierks
fon +49 (0)172 6729 223
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.