The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
Our client is an established North American Tier 1 supplier of transmissions, clutches and other driveline components to the automotive industry.
Our client is now hiring several:
Controls Base Software Development Engineer (m/f)
At their engineering center in:
West Flanders / Belgium
As Controls Base (Embedded) Software Development Engineer you will be developing and testing low-level embedded software for our transmission controllers. This covers, amongst others, developing and maintaining hardware abstraction layer modules, run time environment modules and safety relevant software. You write your own documentation and test cases or scripts. You are responsible for the configuration and integration of software modules (AUTOSAR, OSEK, MCAL, CAN) and diagnostics protocols (J1939, OBD, UDS).
Our customer expects:
- You obtained an MSc in Electronics or Computer Sciences or a BSc with extensive work experience
- You have a passion for hardware and software interaction
- You are proficient in C, preferably with experience in an automotive environment
- Professional experience in the following domains is an important asset
- Embedded 32 bit microcontrollers and Automotive test tooling (CANapa, CANoe, ...)
- AUTOSAR environment and safety relevant applications in automotive
- Creating/writing design specification based upon customer requirements
- You have an eye for detail and you work and think in a structured manner
- Problem analysis and problem solving is your forte
- You are hands-on, highly motivated, and have good communication and presentation skills
- You have a strong interest and/or experience with automotive powertrain systems and components
- You are a team player, but well organized to work independently
- When needed, you are open to travel internationally
Our customer offers:
- An intensive training program that is tailored to your skills and in line with our needs
- A high-tech environment that is full of creative and technical talent
- An exciting job, where you will be continually expanding your knowledge
- A dynamic work atmosphere, good opportunities for training and growth, an organization with a flat hierarchy, an inspiring company culture and an attractive remuneration package
Submit your complete documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or e-mail for further information. Discretion guaranteed.
Mr. Jürgen Meyerdierks
fon +49 (0)172 6729 223
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.