The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
Our client is an established North American Tier 1 supplier of transmissions, clutches and other driveline components to the automotive industry.
Our client is now hiring several:
Application Engineers (m/f)
For permanent employment at their engineering center in:
West Flanders / Belgium
- Within the DCT design team, you are working vehicle application and calibration issues. What you bring to the table is your understanding of powertrain application as a whole.
- You specify and conduct vehicle tests, analyze data and create test reports.
- You ensure customer requirements and specifications are met.
- You work closely with colleagues from other engineering disciplines and departments, such as purchasing, quality, process engineering, testing, etc., in order to contribute to the overall project success.
- You are willing to travel in order to conduct vehicle tests in different locations and climates.
- You are willing to spend a significant amount of time in the USA before and during SOP.
Our customer expects:
- A degree, diploma or equivalent as a mechanical / electrical engineer or technician; specializing in NVH or automotive engineering.
- Extensive hands – on experience in the field of transmission / vehicle application, calibration and NVH.
- Someone who is practical, hands-on and enjoys analysis and problem solving.
- Ability to work accurately, autonomously and structured.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Interpersonal skills in communicating with customers and colleagues from other field of expertise. .
- Positive energy and pioneering spirit.
Our customer offers:
- Permanent, full time employment contracts with the development center in Belgium.
- An extremely high quality of living in one of the most beautiful areas of Europe.
- Performance based salary.
- Attractive benefits such as group insurance, meal vouchers, expat tax option, etc.
- An interesting and diversified job for people who like challenges.
- Being part of a well - lead, multi - national and multi - cultural team.
- Additional individual benefits such as corporate housing, gym membership, extra health insurance, international schools and kindergartens, etc., are open for discussion.
- What is important to you?
Submit your complete documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or e-mail for further information. Discretion guaranteed.
Mr. Jürgen Meyerdierks
fon +49 (0)172 6729 223
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.