The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic and growing international organisation that will provide you with the perfect platform for massive career development, then read on!
Our client is a global leader in the fields of consumer electronics, wireless telecommunications, home electronics, home Appliance, and Vehicle Components. Together with over 83.000 employees provides our customer quality products around the world. The vehicle part of our client is operating its own R&D, Manufacturing, and Marketing functions in 12 regions across the globe.
The vehicle Company is supplying the competitive and qualified products to major customers in the automotive industry, in four categories: xEV Solution, Infotainment Devices, Safety and Convenience Devices, and Vehicle Engineering.
Sales/Sales Operation Assistant (m/f)
Our Customer supplies Infotainment and other vehicle component products to OEMs worldwide.
- Managing Demand Forecast, Pricing, Purchase/Sales Order, Delivery/Logistics, Invoicing
- Manage communication to and with OEM on one side and HQ on the other side
- Receive and manage demand forecast
- Manage the supply according to demand and prices
- Process Purchase/Sales and Delivery Orders
- Manage the logistic processes
- Manage invoice process and correct sales recognition
- Manage Account Receivables
- Report regularly on actuals and issues
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Minimize time difference in communications between HQ and OEM
- Academical degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 3+ years comparable work related experience. Automotive experience is strongly preffered.
- Experience in Sales Operation/Sales Management, preferably in B2B area
- Direct experience with German OEM
- Fluent German language skills (Spoken and Written), native preferred
- Good English language skills (Spoken and Written)
- Korean would be a plus
- Reporting and presentation skills in English.
- Microsoft Office
- Creative, Customer focus, Proactive, Good team player.
- Willingness to business travel.
- German Driver License
Our client offer:
- A self dependent job in a dynamic and international environment
- Further training options, flexible working hours
- Motivated, strong and integrated team
Please submit your application including CV, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Mr. Frank Kewitsch. We are happy to answer any questions you may advance by phone - we look forward to your call!
Absolute discretion and consideration of blocking notes we assure you of course.
Mr. Frank Kewitsch
fon +49 (0)4242 57 48 6 88
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.