Sales Manager (m/f) Gothenburg, Sweden
The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic and growing international organisation that will provide you with the perfect platform for massive career development, then read on!
Our client is a global leader in the fields of consumer electronics, wireless telecommunications, home electronics, home Appliance, and Vehicle Components. Together with over 83.000 employees provides our customer quality products around the world. The vehicle part of our client is operating its own R&D, Manufacturing, and Marketing functions in 12 regions across the globe. The vehicle Company is supplying the competitive and qualified products to major customers in the automotive industry, in four categories: xEV Solution, Infotainment Devices, Safety and Convenience Devices, and Vehicle Engineering.
Sales Manager (m/f)
Target for this Function
VC Company in LG Electronics supplies Infotainment and other vehicle component products
to OEMs worldwide
Responsible Product: “Infotainment/Telematics System”, “Instrument Cluster, Information Displays”
- Commercial key account management for an automotive manufacturers and typifed projects
- Prepare future business and work-out customer quotations for new business
- change management in cooperation with Engineering, Costing, Purchasing and Operations
- Lead customs negotiations
- Take a presentation in front of customer and internal management
- Collaborate within project „Simul Simultaneous Development Teams“ (PM, Engineering, Puchasing, etc…)
- Provision and updating of information
for: Customer organization, purchasing strategies, technical development, customer contacts
- Academical degree in Engineering and / or Economics
- 2+ years comparable work related experience in Sales & Project Management in the automotive industry, preferable with European OEM‘s
- Show a high level of dynamic and motivation
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good understanding of manufacturing and quality processes
- Superior financial calculation skills
- MS Office and job related as above
- Creative, Customer focus, Proactive, Good team player
- Willingness to business travel
- Fluent Swedish language skills (Spoken and Written), with pleasure native
- Good English language skills (Spoken and Written), preferred additional Korean language skills (Spoken and Written)
Our client offer:
- A self dependent job in a dynamic and international environment
- Further training options, flexible working hours
- Motivated, strong and integrated team
Please submit your application including CV, preferably by email to email@example.com. Your
contact person is Mr. Frank Kewitsch.
We are happy to answer any questions you may advance by phone - we look forward to your call!
Absolute discretion and consideration of blocking notes we assure you of course.
Mr. Frank Kewitsch
fon +49 (0)4242 57 48 6 88
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.