The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
Our customer is a well-known development partner of the automotive industry. As a partner to the automotive industry, our customer offers services that span the entire automotive product life cycle.
At nine locations in Germany, with more than 1000 employees, the focus is on the future of the industry and work on topics such as autonomous driving, digitization or electromobility.
Test/Validation Engineer (m/f)
Take ownership of system testing for infotainment product in automotive projects in a matrix organization. Responsibility for test planning/scheduling/testing & reporting. Collaboration with worldwide development teams. Specification of test cases based on customer specifications and software requirements
- Create and improve test specification, test cases, process, and documentation
- Set-up and improve testing environment with creative idea
- Planning and execute vehicle test for garage test and real-driving test
- Collaborate with development team, worldwide testing team and customer
- Regular reporting of status to stakeholders
- Execution of regression and manual tests parallel to development and for Project Releases
- Independent analysis of the test results at the interface to software developers and engineers Requirement
- Documentation and reporting of analytical results
- Supporting the development parsing control device failures
- Cooperation in an international team
- Academical degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years experience in a test engineering (or development) in automotive industry.
- Experience to create test specification, test plan and test case
- Test automation experience is a plus
- Good test planning and documentation skills
- Ability to write automatic test script is a plus
- Understanding test concept for each functions of infotainment system like Navigation (GPS,DR)/Telematics/DAB,FM,AM,RDS/Bluetooth, wi-fi/ Smart link(Android Auto, Car play, Mirror Link) /Vehicle network (CAN,BAP,MOST)/HMI
- Knowledge to set up testing environment such as HiL and Automation.
- Familiar with development tool like oscilloscope, multimeter, Canoe, GPS recorder and so on.
- Fluent German language skills (Spoken and Written), native preferred
- Good English language skills (Spoken and Written)
- Creative, Customer focus, Proactive, Good team player
- Willingness to business travel
- German driver license (two years of driving experience in Germany)
Our client offer:
- Development opportunities in a demanding project environment
- Working in motivated and experienced teams
- Work-life balance
- Extensive benefit program
Please submit your application including CV, preferably by email to email@example.com. Your contact person is Mr. Frank Kewitsch.
We are happy to answer any questions you may advance by phone - we look forward to your call!
Absolute discretion and consideration of blocking notes we assure you of course.
Mr. Frank Kewitsch
fon +49 (0)4242 57 48 6 88
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.