The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic and growing international organisation that will provide you with the perfect platform for massive career development, then read on!
Our client is a global leader in the fields of consumer electronics, wireless telecommunications, home electronics, home Appliance, and Vehicle Components. Together with over 83.000 employees provides our customer quality products around the world. The vehicle part of our client is operating its own R&D, Manufacturing, and Marketing functions in 12 regions across the globe.
The vehicle Company is supplying the competitive and qualified products to major customers in the automotive industry, in four categories: xEV Solution, Infotainment Devices, Safety and Convenience Devices, and Vehicle Engineering.
Quality Engineer for Built-in car infotainment (m/f)
Quality improvement and follow up, Field quality, Field quality and Customer service issue follow up.
- Analysis of quality issues (defectiveness, field claims)
- Communication between clients and H.Q.(Korea) to resolve quality issues
- Analysis of defect unit (first inspection of defect unit) and quality trend
- Travel could be required to visit dealer and plant (field issues)
- Make a initial 8D report
- Strong relationship with client people in each plant
- Perform other related duties as assigne
- Academical degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or similar degree
- Min 2 years’ experience of the Automotive industry
- Min 2 years’ experience QA processes
- Optional experience in the area of electronic components in the vehicle (navigation, radio)
- Microsoft office
- Fluent Korean and English language skills (Spoken and Written)
- Good German language skills (Spoken and Written)
- Creative, Customer focus, Proactive, Good team player
- Willingness to business travel
- German Drivers License
Our client offer:
- A self dependent job in a dynamic and international environment
- Further training options, flexible working hours
- Motivated, strong and integrated team
Please submit your application including CV, preferably by email to email@example.com. Your contact person is Mr. Frank Kewitsch. We are happy to answer any questions you may advance by phone - we look forward to your call!
Absolute discretion and consideration of blocking notes we assure you of course.
Mr. Frank Kewitsch
fon +49 (0)4242 57 48 6 88
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.