The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic and growing international organisation that will provide you with the perfect platform for massive career development, then read on!
Our client is a global leader in the fields of consumer electronics, wireless telecommunications, home electronics, home Appliance, and Vehicle Components. Together with over 83.000 employees provides our customer quality products around the world. The vehicle part of our client is operating its own R&D, Manufacturing, and Marketing functions in 12 regions across the globe.
The vehicle Company is supplying the competitive and qualified products to major customers in the automotive industry, in four categories: xEV Solution, Infotainment Devices, Safety and Convenience Devices, and Vehicle Engineering.
Resident Engineer Display (m/f)
Accessing customer’s systems using given applications/tools per customer’s request. Active involvement in regular communications including meetings with customers is needed.
- Manage communication between customer and internal development as well as which claims can be handed on site.
- Escalets issues/customer’s feedback when needed.
- Proactively supporting engineers and a program manager.
- Build up strong customer relationship.
- Vehicle and module diagnostics.
- Software reflashing.
- Field testing support.
- Transfering/Educating knowledge related to customers process to others.
- Academical degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years comparable work related experience. Automotive experience is strongly preffered.
- Experience as Resident Engineer is preffered.
- SW tools for basic debugging.
- Experience in CAN networks and taking CAN traces.
- Experience in Optics, Mechanics and similar fields.
- Reporting and presentation skills in English.
- Good German language skills (Spoken and Written).
- Creative, Customer focus, Proactive, Good team player.
- Willingness to business travel.
Our client offer:
- A self dependent job in a dynamic and international environment
- Further training options, flexible working hours
- Motivated, strong and integrated team
Please submit your application including CV, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Mr. Frank Kewitsch. We are happy to answer any questions you may advance by phone - we look forward to your call!
Absolute discretion and consideration of blocking notes we assure you of course.
Mr. Frank Kewitsch
fon +49 (0)4242 57 48 6 88
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.