The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic and growing international organisation that will provide you with the perfect platform for massive career development, then read on!
Our client is a global leader in the fields of consumer electronics, wireless telecommunications, home electronics, home Appliance, and Vehicle Components. Together with over 83.000 employees provides our customer quality products around the world. The vehicle part of our client is operating its own R&D, Manufacturing, and Marketing functions in 12 regions across the globe.
The vehicle Company is supplying the competitive and qualified products to major customers in the automotive industry, in four categories: xEV Solution, Infotainment Devices, Safety and Convenience Devices, and Vehicle Engineering.
Manages projects, technical resources, planning, estimating and developing requirements for infotainment system
- Manage and monitor the project team to make right Outcome at the right time
- Manage customer and overall requirements
- Communicate with customer, managers, leads, other departments and third parties
- Estimating, Planning, resource allocation for key milestones based on the project goals
- Identification of issues and risks and impact analysis. Works with the teams to resolve it
- Take part in development related activities in product life cycle including RFQ, Quotation, Development, Change request, Issues by working with customer and internal teams
- Understand technical detail of product including software, hardware and mechanical
- Reporting to the customer and related stakeholders
- Academical degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering or similar
- 3+ years comparable work related experience. Automotive experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong project management and time management skills, as well as technical aspect
- Good communication skills in public speaking and presentation
- Fluent German language skills (Spoken and Written)
- Good English language skills (Spoken and Written)
- Creative, Customer focus, Proactive, Good team player
- Willingness to business travel
Our client offer:
- A self dependent job in a dynamic and international environment
- Further training options, flexible working hours
- Motivated, strong and integrated team
Please submit your application including CV, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Mr. Frank
We are happy to answer any questions you may advance by phone - we look forward to your call!
Absolute discretion and consideration of blocking notes we assure you of course.
Mr. Frank Kewitsch
fon +49 (0)4242 57 48 6 88
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.