The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic and growing international organisation that will provide you with the perfect platform for massive career development, then read on!
Our client is a global leader in the fields of consumer electronics, wireless telecommunications, home electronics, home Appliance, and Vehicle Components. Together with over 83.000 employees provides our customer quality products around the world. The vehicle part of our client is operating its own R&D, Manufacturing, and Marketing functions in 12 regions across the globe.
The vehicle Company is supplying the competitive and qualified products to major customers in the automotive industry, in four categories: xEV Solution, Infotainment Devices, Safety and Convenience Devices, and Vehicle Engineering.
(Senior) Development Engineer SW Architect (m/f)
Responsibility for the software architecture of infotainment platform and/or infotainment customer projects. Technical guidance to development teams worldwide. Main contact point for technical clarification with customers.
- Creating, Defining, Updating the platform architecture against the customer RFI and RFI.
- Analyze customer RFI/RFQ, map requirements to platform, allign platform to specific project.
- Collaborate with customer, global worldwide development team and developers.
- Review software architecture, software design and code.
- Recognize reuse in the organization or in the application by observing and understanding system.
- Represent the project technically including architectural solutions, issues, change requests.
- Design and maintain architecture ensuring functional / performance / modular design requirements.
- Academical degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years comparable work related experience. Automotive experience is strongly preffered.
- Experience in software development and design.
- Experience with worldwide development team is preffered.
- Experience with Model Driven Development using Enterprise Architect, Rhapsody or other UML tool.
- In-depth knowledge of software architecture.
- Skills and knowledge in Object Oriented Programming, UML, Operating systems (Linux, QNX)
- Development experience with Agile, Scrum and Test Driven Development is preferred.
- Knowledge in HMI, CAN, Navigation, Radio is preferred.
- Good system understanding in embedded area, extended knowledge of software interfaces and architecture principles
- Expertise in software development for the automotive industry with V-Model and SPICE
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR, Telematics, Linux-Container (Sandboxing), Oma-DM, Remote Update, LTE, real-time embedded systems, inter-process communication, multithreading, configuration management, memory evaluation
- Creative, Customer focus, Proactive, Good team player
- Willingness to business travel
- Fluent German and English language skills (Spoken and Written)
Our client offer:
- A self dependent job in a dynamic and international environment
- Further training options, flexible working hours
- Motivated, strong and integrated team
Please submit your application including CV, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Mr. Frank
We are happy to answer any questions you may advance by phone - we look forward to your call!
Absolute discretion and consideration of blocking notes we assure you of course.
Mr. Frank Kewitsch
fon +49 (0)4242 57 48 6 88
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.