The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
Our customer is a well-known development partner of the automotive industry. As a partner to the automotive industry, our customer offers services that span the entire automotive product life cycle.
At nine locations in Germany, with more than 1000 employees, the focus is on the future of the industry and work on topics such as autonomous driving, digitization or electromobility.
Resident Engineer Connectivity (m/f)
• Development of Car Infotainment Components (Connectivity/Online Connectivity Unit)
• Product development in cooperation with customer and development team
• Monitoring of development process
- Manage communication between customer and internal development as well as which claims can be handed on site
- Take appropriate actions to escalate issues/customer’s feedback when needed
- Proactively supporting engineers and the program manager
- Willingness to travel frequently to customers/partners
- Build up strong customer relationship
- Analysis of component relevant issues (Vehicle tests, component tests and integration tests with interface components)
- Support customer and internal processes (Software update, sample rework)
- Set up process for error tracking management system with customer
- Initial analysis of defect unit (inspection of defect unit)
- Academical degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years comparable work related experience. Automotive experience is strongly preffered
- Optional experience in the area of electronic components in the vehicle (radio, navigation, telematics, connectivity unit)
- Experience in CAN-Bus communication, hardware or software development, mechanics, optics, electronics
- Strong communication skills in an international team
- Reporting and presentation skills in English
- Fluent German language skills (Spoken and Written), with pleasure native
- Good English language skills (Spoken and Written)
- Willingness to business travel
- Creative, Customer focus, Proactive, Good team player.
- German driver license (two years of driving experience in Germany)
Our client offer:
- Development opportunities in a demanding project environment
- Working in motivated and experienced teams
- Work-life balance
- Extensive benefit program
Please submit your application including CV, preferably by email to email@example.com. Your contact person is Mr. Frank Kewitsch.
We are happy to answer any questions you may advance by phone - we look forward to your call!
Absolute discretion and consideration of blocking notes we assure you of course.
Mr. Frank Kewitsch
fon +49 (0)4242 57 48 6 88
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.