The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic and growing international organisation that will provide you with the perfect platform for massive career development, then read on!
Our client is a global leader in the fields of consumer electronics, wireless telecommunications, home electronics, home Appliance, and Vehicle Components. Together with over 83.000 employees provides our customer quality products around the world. The vehicle part of our client is operating its own R&D, Manufacturing, and Marketing functions in 12 regions across the globe.
The vehicle Company is supplying the competitive and qualified products to major customers in the automotive industry, in four categories: xEV Solution, Infotainment Devices, Safety and Convenience Devices, and Vehicle Engineering.
Development (Senior) SW Engineer (m/f)
Taking the lead for all software related discussions with customers based on good understanding of software design and requirements.
Being capable of conducting initial issue analysis and presenting clear explanation to customers and intern engineers in Korea.
Tracking major issues in KPM with function owners and helping analysis run smoothly.
- Receive and manage demand forecast.
- Based on good understanding of overall software architecture, actively participating in technical discussions with necessary stakeholder including customers and partners.
- Collaborate with customer, global worldwide development team and developers from implementation to testing and issue analysis.
- Representing the software team for design review and workshops.
- Visiting customers regularly and per requests to check failures on site and provide information for debugging to engineers in Korea.
- Conducting system level test on site with resident engineers and other engineers.
- Academical degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- 3+ years comparable work related experience. Automotive experience is strongly preffered.
- Experience in software development and design.
- Experience in telematics device development and/or mobile device development.
- In-depth knowledge of software architecture.
- Skills and knowledge in Object Oriented Programming, UML, Operating systems (Linux, QNX).
- Knowledge in HMI, CAN, Navigation, Radio is preferred.
- Good system understanding in embedded area, extended knowledge of software interfaces and architecture principle.
- Expertise in software development for the automotive industry with V-Model and SPICE.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR, Telematics, Linux-Container (Sandboxing), Oma-DM, Remote Update, LTE, real-time embedded systems, inter-process communication, multithreading, configuration management, memory evaluation.
- Proficient German language skills (Spoken and Written) can be a plus.
- Good English language skills (Spoken and Written).
- Microsoft Office.
- Creative, Customer focus, Proactive, Good team player, Good analytical B2B skills.
- Willingness to business travel.
- German Driver License.
Our client offer:
- A self dependent job in a dynamic and international environment
- Further training options, flexible working hours
- Motivated, strong and integrated team
Please submit your application including CV, preferably by email to email@example.com. Your contact person is Mr. Frank Kewitsch. We are happy to answer any questions you may advance by phone - we look forward to your call!
Absolute discretion and consideration of blocking notes we assure you of course.
Mr. Frank Kewitsch
fon +49 (0)4242 57 48 6 88
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.