The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic and growing international organisation that will provide you with the perfect platform for massive career development, then read on!
Our client is a global leader in the fields of consumer electronics, wireless telecommunications, home electronics, home Appliance, and Vehicle Components. Together with over 83.000 employees provides our customer quality products around the world. The vehicle part of our client is operating its own R&D, Manufacturing, and Marketing functions in 12 regions across the globe.
The vehicle Company is supplying the competitive and qualified products to major customers in the automotive industry, in four categories: xEV Solution, Infotainment Devices, Safety and Convenience Devices, and Vehicle Engineering.
Development (Senior) Engineer (Network) (m/f)
Take ownership of Car network development for automotive projects in a matrix organization. Collaborate with worldwide development teams.
- Take part in development related activities in product life cycle including RFQ, Quotation, Development, Change request, Issues by working with customer and internal teams.
- Participate in review and decision for design and development for car network software for CAN, Diagnostics and Ethernet
- Function leader for development of car network software.
- Work with system architect & other functions to optimize/enhance system performance and to meet customer requirements.
- Take a presentation in Front of customer and internal management.
- Communicate with customer and development teams for requirement engineering, issue resolving and change request.
- Lead and empower development team.
- Academical degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- 3+ years comparable work related experience in car network development like CAN, Diagnostics and Ethernet.
- Experience in software life cycle from RFQ, Development, Debugging, Issue resolving and change request.
- Experience in software development for the automotive industry with V-Model and SPICE.
- Experience in development and debugging with Vector software products including diagnostics and calibration.
- Working knowledge of SW development with C/C++, SW development tools (Requirement tool, Design tool, debuggers) and specific Car network tool (CANoe).
- Knowledge of CAN and Diagnostics, as well as Ethernet.
- Knowledge of embedded system OS like QNX, Linux, Android.
- Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming and UML.
- Familiar with Software development process from requirements to design and implementation.
- MS Office and job related as above.
- Creative, Customer focus, Proactive, Good team player.
- Willingness to business travel.
- Fluent German and English language skills (Spoken and Written).
Our client offer:
- A self dependent job in a dynamic and international environment
- Further training options, flexible working hours
- Motivated, strong and integrated team
Please submit your application including CV, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Mr. Frank
We are happy to answer any questions you may advance by phone - we look forward to your call!
Absolute discretion and consideration of blocking notes we assure you of course.
Mr. Frank Kewitsch
fon +49 (0)4242 57 48 6 88
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.