Development (Senior) Engineer Navigation (m/f)
The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic and growing international organisation that will provide you with the perfect platform for massive career development, then read on!
Our client is a global leader in the fields of consumer electronics, wireless telecommunications, home electronics, home Appliance, and Vehicle Components. Together with over 83.000 employees provides our customer quality products around the world. The vehicle part of our client is operating its own R&D, Manufacturing, and Marketing functions in 12 regions across the globe.
The vehicle Company is supplying the competitive and qualified products to major customers in the automotive industry, in four categories: xEV Solution, Infotainment Devices, Safety and Convenience Devices, and Vehicle Engineering.
Take ownership of navigation development for automotive projects in a matrix organisation. Collaborate with worldwide development team and map provider and navigation engine provider
- Take part in development related activities in product life cycle including RFQ, Quotation, Development, Change request, Issues by working with customer and internal teams.
- Participate in review and decision for design and development for navigation software like Navigation engine,
- Map viewer, address entry, map matching, routing, guidance, cloud service, and so on.
- Work with system archtect & other functions to optimize/enhance system performance and to meet customer requirements.
- Take a presentation in front of customer and internal management.
- Communicate with customer and development teams for requirement engineering, issue resolving and change request.
- Lead and empower navigation development team.
- 3+ years comparable work related experience in navigation development.
- Experience in autmotive software life cycle from RFQ, Development, Debugging, Issue resolving and change request.
- Experience of QT development or C/C++ in real-time embedded environment
- Experience with Linux or QNX operating system
- Working knowledge of software development tools (Requirement tool, Design tool, debuggers)
- Knowledge of embedded system OS like QNX, Linux, Android.
- Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming and UML.
- Familiar with Software development process from requirements to design and implementation.
- Knowledge of Multi-proccess programming, RSI (RestFul Interface) and DSI
- Strong knowledge for navigation modules like Navigation engine, Map viewer, address entry, map matching, routing, guidance, cloud service.
- Deep understanding of NDS structures, NDS based navigation solution.
- Skills in algorithm development, data structures and API design
- Expertise in software development for the automotive industry with V-Model and SPICE
- MS Office and job related as above
- Creative, Customer focus, Proactive, Good team player
- Willingness to business travel
- Fluent German and English language skills (Spoken and Written)
Our client offer:
- A self dependent job in a dynamic and international environment
- Further training options, flexible working hours
- Motivated, strong and integrated team
Please submit your application including CV, preferably by email to email@example.com. Your contact person is Mr. Frank
We are happy to answer any questions you may advance by phone - we look forward to your call!
Absolute discretion and consideration of blocking notes we assure you of course.
Mr. Frank Kewitsch
fon +49 (0)4242 57 48 6 88
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.