The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic and growing international organisation that will provide you with the perfect platform for massive career development, then read on!
Our client is a global leader in the fields of consumer electronics, wireless telecommunications, home electronics, home Appliance, and Vehicle Components. Together with over 83.000 employees provides our customer quality products around the world. The vehicle part of our client is operating its own R&D, Manufacturing, and Marketing functions in 12 regions across the globe.
The vehicle Company is supplying the competitive and qualified products to major customers in the automotive industry, in four categories: xEV Solution, Infotainment Devices, Safety and Convenience Devices, and Vehicle Engineering.
Development (Senior) Engineer Hardware (m/f)
Take ownership of all hardware related topics for telematics and C2X projects. Actively involved in hardware design review, issue analysis and technical presentation to customers. Collaborate with development team.
- Manage communication between customer and internal development as well as which claims can be handed on site.
- Take part in development related activities in product life cycle including RFQ, Quotation, Development, Change request, Issues by working with customer and internal teams.
- Based on good understadning of hardware design/intent behind it, providing prompt responses to customers
- Supporting local activities associated with hardware such as EMC test and homologation
- Work with system architect & other function owners to optimize/enhance system performance and to meet customer requirements.
- Communicate with customer and development teams for requirement engineering, issue resolving and change request.
- Hardware modifications and troubleshooting simple defects in units and harness.
- Academical degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- 5+ years comparable work related experience in connectivity development.
- Experience in automotive product life cycle from RFQ, Development, Debugging, Issue resolving and change request.
- Experience in modem based hardware design can be a plus.
- knowledge of network devices especially based on Qualcomm modem/module
- Familiar with Qualcomm debugging tools, newtwork simulation equipment and network protocol
- knowledge/experience in homologation/MNO certification
- Familiar with MCU, firmware, CAN network and related tools
- Circuit design for battery charging/management, diagnostics and audio
- Good English language skills (Spoken and Written).
- Fluent German could be a plus.
- Creative, Customer focus, Proactive, Good team player.
- Willingness to business travel.
Our client offer:
- A self dependent job in a dynamic and international environment
- Further training options, flexible working hours
- Motivated, strong and integrated team
Please submit your application including CV, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Mr. Frank Kewitsch. We are happy to answer any questions you may advance by phone - we look forward to your call!
Absolute discretion and consideration of blocking notes we assure you of course.
Mr. Frank Kewitsch
fon +49 (0)4242 57 48 6 88
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.