The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
Our customer is a well-known development partner of the automotive industry. As a partner to the automotive industry, our customer offers services that span the entire automotive product life cycle.
At nine locations in Germany, with more than 1000 employees, the focus is on the future of the industry and work on topics such as autonomous driving, digitization or electromobility.
Development (Senior) Engineer Connectivity (m/f)
Take ownership of Connectivity development for automotive projects in a matrix organization. Collaborate with worldwide development teams.
- Take part in development related activities in product life cycle including RFQ, Quotation, Development, Change request, Issues by working with customer and internal teams
- Participate in review and decision for design and development for connectivity software for Bluetooth, Android Auto, CarPlay, Wi-Fi and MirrorLink
- Support certification for Bluetooth, radio (3G, LTE), CarPlay and Android Auto for project
- Function leader for development of connectivity software
- Work with system architect & other functions to optimize/enhance system performance and to meet customer requirements
- Take a presentation in front of customer and internal management
- Communicate with customer and development teams for requirement engineering, issue resolving and change request
- Lead and empower development team
- Academical degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years comparable work related experience in connectivity development
- Experience in software life cycle from RFQ, Development, Debugging, Issue resolving and change request
- Experience in software development for the automotive industry with V-Model and SPICE
- Knowlege developing software with C/C++ in real-time embedded environment
- Familiar with software development process from requirements to design an implemention
- Knowledge of Bluetooth, radio (3G, LTE) and Wi-Fi
- Knowledge of Android auto and CarPlay will be an advantage
- Knowledge of embedded system OS like QNX, Linux, Android
- Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming and UML
- MS Office and job related as above
- Creative, Customer focus, Proactive, Good team player
- Willingness to business travel
- Fluent German and English language skills (Spoken and Written)
- German driver license (two years of driving experience in Germany)
Our client offer:
- Development opportunities in a demanding project environment
- Working in motivated and experienced teams
- Work-life balance
- Extensive benefit program
Please submit your application including CV, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Mr. Frank Kewitsch.
We are happy to answer any questions you may advance by phone - we look forward to your call!
Absolute discretion and consideration of blocking notes we assure you of course.
Mr. Frank Kewitsch
fon +49 (0)4242 57 48 6 88
So erreichen Sie uns:
GRONET UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Henstedter Str. 15e
Rufen Sie einfach an unter
+49 4242 57 48 6 88
oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.