Webseite GRONET UG
► Software Integrator for Navigation (m/f/d)
The GRONET UG helps to find experts and leaders for responsible jobs with a future.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic and growing international organisation that will provide you with the perfect platform for massive career development, then read on!
Our client is a global leader in the fields of consumer electronics, wireless telecommunications, home electronics, home Appliance, and Vehicle Components. Together with over 83.000 employees provides our customer quality products around the world. The vehicle part of our client is operating its own R&D, Manufacturing, and Marketing functions in 12 regions across the globe. The vehicle Company is supplying the competitive and qualified products to major customers in the automotive industry, in four categories: xEV Solution, Infotainment Devices, Safety and Convenience Devices, and Vehicle Engineering. Our client supplies Infotainment and other vehicle component products to OEMs worldwide.
- Integration and management of Navigation SW
- Release of Toolchains & SDK
- Configuration management for Navigation SW
- Application of Navigation SW, Map DB and other SWs on targets and verify the feature list for Navigation
- Delivery of SW and Navicore releases
- Application of Navigation I/F changes and testing with system functions (CAN, Diagnosis, GPS, PSD and ETC)
- Performance tests
- Communication with System SW engineers and 3rd party engineers for SW adaption and issue resolving as well as with OEMs
- Academical degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years comparable work-related experience in Infotainment development. (Navigation development preferred)
- Experience in automotive software life cycle (RFQ, Development, Debugging, Issue resolving and change request)
- Experience in developing software with C/C++ in real-time embedded environment
- Experience managing the source code with Git/gerrit and SVN
- Basic Knowledge of Navigation SW development
- Familiar with Software development process from requirements to design and implementation
- Ability to read schematics and debug analog and digital hardware
- Expertise in software development for the automotive industry with V-Model and SPICE
- Fluent German language skills (spoken and written)
- Good English language skills (spoken and written)
- Creativity, customer focus, proactivity and positive attitude
- Willingness for business trips
- Driver’s License
Our client offers:
- A self-dependent job in a dynamic and international environment
- Further training options, flexible working hours
- Motivated, strong and integrated team
Please submit your application including CV, preferably by email to email@example.com. Your contact person is Ms Natascha Lau.
We are happy to answer any questions you may advance by phone – we look forward to your call!
Absolute discretion and consideration of blocking notes we assure you of course.
Ms Natascha Lau
mobile +49 (0)151 1012 6078
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org