Webseite GRONET UG
► Software Developer for Navigation (m/f/d)
The GRONET UG helps to find experts and leaders for responsible jobs with a future.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic and growing international organisation that will provide you with the perfect platform for massive career development, then read on!
Our client is a global leader in the fields of consumer electronics, wireless telecommunications, home electronics, home Appliance, and Vehicle Components. Together with over 83.000 employees provides our customer quality products around the world. The vehicle part of our client is operating its own R&D, Manufacturing, and Marketing functions in 12 regions across the globe. The vehicle Company is supplying the competitive and qualified products to major customers in the automotive industry, in four categories: xEV Solution, Infotainment Devices, Safety and Convenience Devices, and Vehicle Engineering. Our client supplies Infotainment and other vehicle component products to OEMs worldwide.
- Development and the release of the navigation function
- Maintenance of the interface with other system modules and technical item review
- Treatment and static analysis ticket-based Issues
- Creation of ASPICE related design documents
- Reporting the project development status to the Project Manager
- Communication with development teams for requirement engineering, issue resolving and change of requests
- Working with the system architect & other functions to optimize and enhance the system performance and to meet customer requirements
- Academical degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years comparable work-related experience in navigation development
- Experience in automotive software life cycle (RFQ, Development, Debugging, Issue resolving and change request)
- Experience developing software with C/C++ in real-time embedded environments
- Linux C/C++ programming
- Good knowledge AUTOSAR, V-Model and SPICE
- Real team player with the willingness to work in a multicultural and international environment
- High flexibility and willingness to solve issues
- Fluent German language skills (spoken and written)
- Good English language skills (spoken and written)
- Creativity, customer focus and proactivity
- Willingness for business trips
- German driving license and 2 years of driving experience
Our client offers:
- A self-dependent job in a dynamic and international environment
- Further training options, flexible working hours
- Motivated, strong and integrated team
Please submit your application including CV, preferably by email to email@example.com. Your contact person is Ms Natascha Lau.
We are happy to answer any questions you may advance by phone – we look forward to your call!
Absolute discretion and consideration of blocking notes we assure you of course.
Ms Natascha Lau
mobile +49 (0)151 1012 6078
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org