Webseite GRONET UG
► Quality Engineer for Navigation (m/f/d)
The GRONET UG helps to find experts and leaders for responsible jobs with a future.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic and growing international organisation that will provide you with the perfect platform for massive career development, then read on!
Our client is a global leader in the fields of consumer electronics, wireless telecommunications, home electronics, home Appliance, and Vehicle Components. Together with over 83.000 employees provides our customer quality products around the world. The vehicle part of our client is operating its own R&D, Manufacturing, and Marketing functions in 12 regions across the globe. The vehicle Company is supplying the competitive and qualified products to major customers in the automotive industry, in four categories: xEV Solution, Infotainment Devices, Safety and Convenience Devices, and Vehicle Engineering. Our client supplies Infotainment and other vehicle component products to OEMs worldwide.
- Execution of verifications for Navigation SW, Sanity, FIT, BAT and etc
- Reporting and management of the stability, performance and issue tickets for Navigation
- Sanity (including FIT/BAT and etc.) tests for Navigation Integrated SW
- Integration tests of Navigation SW (with NavCore, released Map and 3rd party SW)
- Performance (CPU & Memory) tests and stability status management including test reports
- Test case management based on Navigation Feature (FRP/PLM)
- Knowledge management of system-based work (Jira, SVN and Gerrit)
- Evaluation of issue ticket improvement, representation and processing
- Academical degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years comparable work-related experience in Infotainment development (Navigation preferred)
- Experience in automotive software life cycle from Qualified Assurance
- Experience managing the binary with Git/Gerrit and SVN
- Basic Knowledge of Navigation SW development
- Knowledge of embedded system, Linux
- Familiar with the software development process from requirements up to design and implementation.
- Expertise in software development for the automotive industry (V-Model and SPICE)
- Fluent German language skills (spoken and written)
- Good English language skills (spoken and written)
- Creativity, customer focus, proactivity and positive attitude
- Willingness for business trips
- Driver’s License
Our client offers:
- A self-dependent job in a dynamic and international environment
- Further training options, flexible working hours
- Motivated, strong and integrated team
Please submit your application including CV, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Ms Natascha Lau.
We are happy to answer any questions you may advance by phone – we look forward to your call!
Absolute discretion and consideration of blocking notes we assure you of course.
Ms Natascha Lau
mobile +49 (0)151 1012 6078
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com