Webseite GRONET UG
► Navigation Project Manager (m/f/d)
The GRONET UG helps to find experts and leaders for responsible jobs with a future.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic and growing international organisation that will provide you with the perfect platform for massive career development, then read on!
Our client is a global leader in the fields of consumer electronics, wireless telecommunications, home electronics, home Appliance, and Vehicle Components. Together with over 83.000 employees provides our customer quality products around the world. The vehicle part of our client is operating its own R&D, Manufacturing, and Marketing functions in 12 regions across the globe. The vehicle Company is supplying the competitive and qualified products to major customers in the automotive industry, in four categories: xEV Solution, Infotainment Devices, Safety and Convenience Devices, and Vehicle Engineering. Our client supplies Infotainment and other vehicle component products to OEMs worldwide.
- Overall Navigation Project Management
- Ownership of Navigation SW for automotive projects regarding requirements, project scheduling, and testing
- Interaction with OEMs, 3rd party SW developing companies and internal (international) contacts
- Participation in meetings and communication with customers and development teams
- Presentation in front of customers and the internal management
- Clarify requirements (FRP, PLM, Change Request) on navigation functions
- Report and distribute the project status to the Navigation Team Leader
- Academical degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years Vehicle Navigation Management experience
- 5+ years comparable work-related experience (automotive experience is preferred)
- Understanding of the Vehicle Navigation system and related navigational technical terms
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of the development and understanding of software development for the automotive industry (V-Model and ASPICE)
- Real team player with the willingness to work in a multicultural and international environment
- High flexibility and willingness to solve issues
- Fluent German language skills (spoken and written)
- Good English language skills (spoken and written)
- Creativity, customer focus and proactivity
- Willingness for business trips
- German driving license and 2 years of driving experience
Our client offers:
- A self-dependent job in a dynamic and international environment
- Further training options, flexible working hours
- Motivated, strong and integrated team
Please submit your application including CV, preferably by email to email@example.com. Your contact person is Ms Natascha Lau.
We are happy to answer any questions you may advance by phone – we look forward to your call!
Absolute discretion and consideration of blocking notes we assure you of course.
Ms Natascha Lau
mobile +49 (0)151 1012 6078
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org