Webseite GRONET UG
► HR Director (m/f/d)
The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic and growing international organisation that will provide you with the perfect platform for massive career development, then read on!
Our client is a global leader in the fields of consumer electronics, wireless telecommunications, home electronics, home Appliance, and Vehicle Components. Together with over 83.000 employees provides our customer quality products around the world. The vehicle part of our client is operating its own R&D, Manufacturing, and Marketing functions in 12 regions across the globe. The vehicle Company is supplying the competitive and qualified products to major customers in the automotive industry, in four categories: xEV Solution, Infotainment Devices, Safety and Convenience Devices, and Vehicle Engineering.
Our client supplies Infotainment and other vehicle component products to OEMs worldwide.
Responsible Product: “Infotainment/Telematics System”, “Instrument Cluster, Information Displays”
Target for this Function:
The HR Director is responsible for all areas of HR related topics in Europe collaborating with HR departments in Germany, France, Sweden, UK and Czech subsidiaries to ensure alignment of business objectives with employees and management.
- Driving global HR initiatives and change management
- Establish clear local HR policies / processes / procedures aligned with Global HR policies in all areas Productivity
- Headcount planning and management, Performance management, C&B and benefits, Talent Management/Development, Learning & Trainings, Organization design, People management, Culture and employee engagement, HR systems and administrative operations, Expatriate management, etc.
- Establish strong HR team in the Center collaborating with HQ Global HR and Europe HR
- Liaising with shared HR service center in Germany, Sweden, UK, France, Czech
- Ensuring obedience of employment law and legal requirements
- Supporting local managers in HR related topics
- At least 15 year-overall experiences in HR and HR leader experience
- Preferred experience: HR experience in automotive area
- High level of dynamics and motivation
- Multiple human resource disciplines incl. employment laws
- Strong business acumen, Strong communication skills, Global & cultural awareness
- Strong understanding of HR processes in larger organizations, Relationship management
- Structured way of reporting and documentation
- Academic degree in law, economics or similar
- Excellent MS Office, Strong ERP affinity
- Excellent German, English (spoken and written)
- Creative, customer focus, proactive, strong team player
- Structured working approach
- Willingness to business travels
Our client offer:
- A self-dependent job in a dynamic and international environment
- Further training options, flexible working hours
- Motivated, strong and integrated team
Please submit your application including CV, preferably by email to email@example.com. Your contact person is Mrs. Katharina Maaß.
We are happy to answer any questions you may advance by phone – we look forward to your call!
Absolute discretion and consideration of blocking notes we assure you of course.
fon +49 (0)151 109 437 42
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org