Webseite GRONET UG
► Functional Owner Radio (AVN) (m/f/d)
The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic and growing international organisation that will provide you with the perfect platform for massive career development, then read on!
Our client is a global leader in the fields of consumer electronics, wireless telecommunications, home electronics, home Appliance, and Vehicle Components. Together with over 83.000 employees provides our customer quality products around the world. The vehicle part of our client is operating its own R&D, Manufacturing, and Marketing functions in 12 regions across the globe. The vehicle Company is supplying the competitive and qualified products to major customers in the automotive industry, in four categories: xEV Solution, Infotainment Devices, Safety and Convenience Devices, and Vehicle Engineering.
Take ownership of Radio/Tuner development for automotive projects regarding requirements, project scheduling, and testing. Also collaborate with worldwide development teams.
- Take part in development related activities in product life cycle including RFQ, Quotation, Development, Change request, Issues by working with customer and internal teams
- Participate in review and decision for design/development for radio/tuner software for FM/AM/DAB, HD Radio, SDARS, DRM & CDR and Internet Radio
- Function leader for development of hardware solution based and Software Defined Radio (SDR)
- Work with system archtect & other functions to optimize/enhance system performance and to meet customer requirements
- Presentation in front of customer and internal management
- Communicate with customer and development teams for requirement engineering, issue resolving and change request
- Lead and empower navigation development team
- Smooth the communication between customer and LGE development/validation team
- Clarify requirements on radio functions
- Report the project status to project manager in terms of radio function and supervise the suppliers
- Academical degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years comparable work related experience in radio/tuner development
- Experience in autmotive software life cycle from RFQ, Development, Debugging, Issue resolving and change request
- Experience developing software with C/C++ in real-time embedded environment
- Expertise in software development for the automotive industry with V-Model and SPICE
- Knowledge of digital radio solution for FM/AM radio
- Knowledge of digital radio solution for DAB, HD Radio, DRM and CDR is a plus
- Knowledge of embedded system OS like QNX, Linux, Android.
- Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming and UML.
- Familiar with Software development process from requirements to design and implementation
- Ability to read schematics and debug analog and digital hardware
- MS Office and job related as above
- Creative, Customer focus, Proactive, Good team player
- Willingness to business travel
- Fluent German and English language skills (Spoken and Written)
Our client offer:
- A self dependent job in a dynamic and international environment
- Further training options, flexible working hours
- Motivated, strong and integrated team
Please submit your application including CV, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Mr. Wolfgang Preiss.
We are happy to answer any questions you may advance by phone – we look forward to your call!
Absolute discretion and consideration of blocking notes we assure you of course.
Mr. Wolfgang Preiss
fon +49 (0)4242 57 48 6 88
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com