Webseite GRONET UG
► Display Engineer (m/f/d)
The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic and growing international organisation that will provide you with the perfect platform for massive career development, then read on!
Our client is a global leader in the fields of consumer electronics, wireless telecommunications, home electronics, home Appliance, and Vehicle Components. Together with over 83.000 employees provides our customer quality products around the world. The vehicle part of our client is operating its own R&D, Manufacturing, and Marketing functions in 12 regions across the globe. The vehicle Company is supplying the competitive and qualified products to major customers in the automotive industry, in four categories: xEV Solution, Infotainment Devices, Safety and Convenience Devices, and Vehicle Engineering.
Our client supplies Infotainment and other vehicle component products to OEMs worldwide.
Responsible Product: “Infotainment/Telematics System”, “Instrument Cluster, Information Displays”
Target for this function:
Development support of Car Infotainment Components (Central information display, Instrument Clusters, Rear Seat Infotainment), product development in cooperation with customer and development team in HQ. Further the monitoring of development process and the good relationship and effective communication with customer.
- Manage communication between customer and internal development
- Analysis of component relevant issues (Vehicle tests, component tests and integration tests with interface components)
- Support customer and internal processes (Software update, sample rework)
- Communication with customer, H.Q. and third parties to resolve development issues. Also participation of regular meetings with customer
- Proactively supporting engineers and program manager
- Set up process for error tracking management system with customer
- Initial analysis of defect unit (inspection of defect unit)
- Travel could be required for development meetings and workshops
- Academical degree in mechanical engineering, information/display technology or similar
- Work experience (intern) in automotive environment strongly preferred, optional experience in the area of electronic components in the infotainment area ideally Display Engineering
- First Experience as Project Manager
- Strong MS Office and job related as above
- Willingness to business travel, Driver License
- Fluent English and German language skills (Spoken and Written), German native speaker preferred
Our client offer:
- A self-dependent job in a dynamic and international environment
- Further training options, flexible working hours
- Motivated, strong and integrated team
Please submit your application including CV, preferably by email to email@example.com. Your contact person is Mr. Frank Kewitsch.
We are happy to answer any questions you may advance by phone – we look forward to your call!
Absolute discretion and consideration of blocking notes we assure you of course.
Mr. Frank Kewitsch
fon +49 (0)4242 57 48 6 88
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org