Webseite GRONET UG
► Chapter Leader SAP FI/CO (m/w/d)
The GRONET UG places experts and leaders in responsible jobs with a future.
As part of a group of companies with more than 2,600 employees, the international activities in 16 countries are controlled here in the area of e-business.
It’s time to take new paths and try crazy things. Also our client does not consider himself better than others, but one is ready to work on oneself and one focuses on the employees in order to support them on the way to their success.
Be part of this success story.
- Leads a team of SAP Software Engineers (Customizing) in the area of financials & controlling to share knowledge and improve productivity across all teams. Develop people through coaching, mentoring, and management support
- Grows the technical expertise leveraging uptodate SAP FI/CO technologies like Simple Finance in S/4 HANA (incl. FIORI). Plans together with the respective Product Owners the migration of the existing SAP FI/CO (ECC 6.0) System to SAP S/4 HANA
- Helps Customizers to embrace a true agile and DevOps mindset
- Leads Customizers through the ongoing Technology & Business Transformaton
- Establishes and advocates best practices around Customizing, Test automation and data harmonization
- Works as a sparring partner together with Product Owners, Agile Coaches and other Chapter Leads within the area SAP Engineering
- Provides advice and ideas for technical solutions and improvements to finance system (CI/CD pipeline, test automation etc.)
- Several years of experience in SAP FI/CO (SAP ERP, SAP S/4 Hana, Simple Finance), leading engineers working in agile teams
- Profound experience in coaching, mentoring & developing people
- Experience in Change-Management and Change Leadership
- Excellent problem-solving skills and well-versed in SAP FI/CO product development
- Excellent communication skills, public visibility and community building, e.g. conferences and meet-ups
- Very good English language skills and good German language skills required
Our client offer:
- Passion for Retail!
- As part of open and dynamic teams, you are developing solutions for Europe’s largest consumer electronics retailer
- Flexible working time
- Possibilities for personal development
Please submit your application including CV, preferably by email to email@example.com. Your contact person is Mr. Philipp Wiedamann.
We are happy to answer any questions you may advance by phone – we look forward to your call!
Absolute discretion and consideration of blocking notes we assure you of course.
Mr. Philipp Wiedamann
fon: +49 (0)841 17 500
mobil: +49 (0)171 26 17 554
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org